Grade 2 for Brltty (fwd)

hi listers

I am a user of both braile and voice output

I use voice for reading masses of text and braille for accuracy.  I prefer
braile and like both on the computer at the same time.  still using MS
Windows and don't like grade II braille because it is confusing with lay out
of material and although computer braille is slower it gives one for one
representation of computer characters and even spaces. example english
braille grade two has the tothe together and in print is to the this is
example of how gracde II braille can muck up screen lay out