Grade 2 for Brltty (fwd)

I thought most grade two translators in the windows screen readers omit
trailing blank spaces anyway. So, how would grade two braille muck up the
screen format. furthermore, if one is looking at braille you only see 40
or 80 characters at a time anyway, which is hardly a screen format. blind
people don't care about format unless they are programmers, and, if they
are programmers, format, like sighted people understand it, is the most
difficult concept for a blind person to conceptualize, in my opinion. the
purpose of a good screen reader or braille reader is to give the correct,
or as correct as possible, information that we need. let sighted people
worry about bells and whistles. just my opinion, of course. I am always
glad that everyone else has their own opinions, too. that is what makes
list messaging so much fun. right?

--
Bill Gaughan
wgaughan@snet.net