personal money management tools for linux without X?

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 12:07:05PM -0800, Rafael Skodlar wrote:
> There is at least one other product that has similar functionality,
> NeTraverse Win4Lin 3.0 for $79.99 (downloadable version), $89.99 for boxes
> set. It's Windows 95/98 environment for Linux and not as powerful as
> VMware as far as I know and I do not have any experience with it.

win4lin is a great product.  it runs windows9x faster than natively!
it notably does not support directx, so it's not useful for games.
for most uncomplicated applications, win4lin will run much faster and
easier than vmware.  however, applications that want to touch the
hardware (including, to *some* extent, the serial port) may be better
off with vmware.

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York