List FAQ?

--part1_11e.8590d71.293a6124_boundary

I'm new to the list, and know virtually nothing about Linux, so I have about
a million questions. However, I don't want to annoy listmembers with
questions that have been covered several times. Does the list have a FAQ, or
is there a Linux FAQ with blindness-related questions?

Thanks,

Elisabeth C

--part1_11e.8590d71.293a6124_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I'm new to the list, and know virtually nothing about Linux, so I have about a million questions. However, I don't want to annoy listmembers with questions that have been covered several times. Does the list have a FAQ, or is there a Linux FAQ with blindness-related questions?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Elisabeth C</FONT></HTML>