Re: [WIP] weston 6.0.0 sandbox

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019, Bechir MGHIRBI wrote:

> Scott,
>
> I managed to add support of weston-6.0.0 with NXP changes (ported from
> weston-5.0.0.imx) and run agl-demo-platform on imx6q board
> successfully.
>
> What would be the best option to consolidate both work, yours and mine ?

I've just uploaded my changes to switch to etnaviv, they're currently
untested on sabreauto and nitrogen6x/sabrelite, as we've had some setup
issues with our sabreauto board.  They do work fine on the Hummingboard I
have here that I've been testing against.  As for merging our changes,
it'll take some thought, as they're not really compatible due to the
"use-mainline-bsp" over-ride in the meta-freescale BSP disabling a bunch
of NXP's customizations.  So if we want to allow selecting either Vivante
or etnaviv, it will likely require a distro feature and some work to
handle things like the weston-ini-conf customizations for Vivante which
I've removed in my changes...

Scott