From: automotive-discussions-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <automotive-discussions-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jan-Simon Moeller
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 8:48 PM
To: AGL ml <automotive-discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [agl-discussions] [WIP] weston 6.0.0 sandbox

Hi !

During the F2F in Spain, we decided to uprev weston and wayland-protocols to enable the rewrite of WM/HS .

Here is a sandbox branch to try out the different MACHINES and fix issues:

repo init -b refs/sandbox/jsmoeller/weston6 -u https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/AGL/AGL-repo
repo sync --force-sync -d

So far building:

qemux86-64, intel-corei7-64, rpi3