From: José Bollo [mailto:jose.bollo@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 5:22 PM
To: I37546 Chin I
Cc: fulup.arfoll@xxxxxxx; loic.collignon@xxxxxxx; automotive-discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; I25461 Momiyama Yoshito
Subject: Re:  about the connection with afb-deamon

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 08:04:47 +0000
<I37546_CHIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Jose
>
> Thanks for the caution.
> We've also noticed that and try to design it as subscribing all
> events in each listener. In our cases, we needn't to ignore special
> event.
>
> BTW, do you also think this can be done by one connection?
> I mean something like we can set several listeners to one connection,
> etc.

If I understand your case, you could use one connection and
filter/dispatch events for internal clients.

In that case, you could create your dispatcher.

We could also envision to integrate such mechanism in libafbwsc.

Otherwise, I have to admit that I have not fully understood your
concern.

Best regards
José