about the connection with afb-deamon

Hi Jose

I have a question about connection with afb-deamon at APP side.
Is it possible that creating 2 or more connections(for e.g., by afb_ws_client_connect_wsj1())
with same port/tokenID in one APP(I mean one process)?

We have cases that APIs are called for different functions at same time.
I'd like to know if the reply from binder will be sent to the right requester when we do this.

If there are any troubles with this, we will try to keep one connection.

Thanks/BR
ChenWei