Re: Here Is the translation........

On Jul 20, 2004, at 3:28 PM, Gerard M Foley wrote:
> [...]

No, you got it right the first time.  The material DID come from the CO
DC-10, but the gist of the story was that it was titanium instead of
the "original alloy", and the original alloy would not have been strong
enough to puncture the tires, but titanium indeed was.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx