Re: Here Is the translation........

From: "Michael C. Berch" <mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 6:42 PM

> On Jul 20, 2004, at 3:28 PM, Gerard M Foley wrote:

Thanks for defending my translation, and maybe it was near right.

But why in the world would anyone substitute titanium, expensive and
difficult to work, for duralumin in a part that can fall off an airplane
without affecting its flying?  Apparently if the CO DC-10 really lost
anything it didn't matter much to it.  Was it made of titanium so it would
really tear up tires when it fell off?

Gerry
http://www.pbase.com/gfoley9999/
http://foley.ultinet.net/~gerry/aerial/aerial.html