[Yum] Re: conflict with file

> I am too old for flaming, and Seth is also allowed to have a bad day,
> so let me be "icky" and get that over with. :(

ok I want to make this very clear:

icky is the mildest possible insult that one could possibly give.

In english it is something a small child would say to describe something
they thought tasted bad.

so in terms of what I said it is the equivalent to saying "I don't like
it, it seems less graceful"

-sv