[Yum] Suggestion on yum download feedback and other things

   I downloading and upgraded to the latest daily, and have some
suggestions for the yum download feedback.

   The currently form seems foreign to to the style of output that yum
had before. The main problem being multiple lines, and the secondary
problem being the progress bar. To me it makes more sense to have one
line for each things. I provided examples below.

Server: stable for Fedora Linux 0.94
header.info               100% |=========================| 4.5 kB
00:00

should be something more like

Server: stable for Fedora Linux 0.94 - 100%  4.5 kB  00:00

Getting xine-0.9.22-0.fdr.4.0.94.i386.rpm
xine-0.9.22-0.fdr.4.0.94. 100% |=========================| 1.7 MB
02:11

should be something like

Getting xine-0.9.22-0.fdr.4.0.94.i386.rpm - 100%  1.7 MB  02:11

  Another issue even more important to me if to not cut off long strings
, like filenames. I want to see all of the filename so I know what it
actually is. This can especially be a problem when there are two
packages with very long, but similar names. I provided examples below.

iamapackagewithareallylongnam 100% |=========================| 1.7 MB
02:11
iamapackagewithareallylongnam 100% |=========================| 1.7 MB
02:11

when the packages names would be something like

iamapackagewithareallylongname-0.2.1.i386.rpm
iamapackagewithareallylongname-devel-0.2.1.i386.rpm

  An alternative suggestion with minor differences is to clone the wget
progess bar if you choose to keep a progress bar. I provided examples
below

|===================  |

might be changed to something like

  I know other programs use progress bars and all, but I am looking for
something that fits with the way yum was and adds to it nicely, instead
of just hacking something in. Yum has out of the box been fairly
non-verbose, with the exception of listing all the headers downloaded.
Which brings up the point of on the first run there can be hundreds of
lines if not thousands. A method should figured out that is a much less
verbose default, and maybe making the current behavior show up at a
higher debug level.