[Yum] looking for a decent YUM HOWTO

Hi All,

I think that with the introduction of the group(list|install|update)
commands, yum really entered a new level of usefulness for the advanced
user - more than just using the redhat defaults, but being able to
create different groups of packages for different machines, and with
thus deserves a section of documentation... (And with that I'm saying to
myself "Well, get on it!") And will make an attempt, but am seriously
time-availability and time-management impaired!

Just a thought,
Erik.

--
e r i k   w i l l i a m s o n                     erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  system admin . department of computer science . university of calgary