[Yum] looking for a decent YUM HOWTO

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, seth vidal wrote:

> I need to work on better beginner docs I guess.

Docs for experinced admins is on my list of things to do this week and
next for beta testing by campus members.  I'll try to fill in some of the
gaps in the HOWTO as I do it and send 'em in.  Is the HOWTO in CVS, if
not, can it be? :)

-n

nathan hruby <nhruby@xxxxxxx>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free