[Yum] looking for a decent YUM HOWTO

Robert P. J. Day [mailto:rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]wrote:
>   inspired by a recent article at linuxtoday.com, i went looking for a
> short, sweet and to-the-point HOWTO on YUM for competent
> administrators
> that are already conversant with "rpm".  and such a thing was
> not to be
> found.

I'm having problems with documentation but from the other end.  I'm trying
to set up my own repository and finding it hard to locate documentation on
this.  I've got the RPM's installed on my http server.  I've got my own yum
client RPM.  But none of the docs I've found tell you how to actually
build/maintain the repository indices that the yum client is looking for.