Re: search docs on www.libvirt.org

On Mon, Dec 04, 2023 at 04:27:55PM +0100, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> Am Montag, dem 04.12.2023 um 15:39 +0100 schrieb Pavel Hrdina:
> > Please provide any relevant source that applies to libvirt.org stating
> > that we must and are legally required to provide contact information
> > that you are listing here.
>
> The legal owner of libvirt.org - whoever that is - should really consult a lawyer.

  I created that project, I run the web site on my pocket money.
I'm not gonna spend more money getting a lawyer, sorry, nope.

> I gave you keywords to search for like
>
> General Data Protection Regulation GDPR
>
> A quick search produces:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation
> https://www.tomsguide.com/how-to/how-to-make-a-website-gdpr-compliant
>
> GDPR actually says it applies worldwide if the website is accessible in the EU.

"he GDPR is an important component of EU privacy law and human rights
law, in particular Article 8(1) of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of
the European Union. It also governs the transfer of personal data
outside the EU and EEA. The GDPR's goals are to enhance individuals'
control and rights over their personal information and to simplify the
regulations for international business.[1] "

  We are not a business.
  We don't collect personal data on the web site, no identity,
no registration, the search is externalized, game over, sorry not applicable,

  thanks you for raising your concerns but as the owner of the domain
I deny applicability of what you pointed,

Daniel

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/
veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/