Re: search docs on www.libvirt.org

Am Montag, dem 04.12.2023 um 03:23 -0800 schrieb Andrea Bolognani:
> I've posted patches[1] to switch the search provider to DuckDuckGo
> and mention the fact that an external provider is used in the first
> place. Hopefully that mitigates your concerns somewhat.

It will - when done. Thanks anyway.

> > BTW your website massively violates EU data privacy rights. You have
> > no Impressum and no info about your privacy policy.
>
> Honestly I have no idea what the requirements would be here, much
> less how to comply with them. Care to post some patches?

Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO)
General Data Protection Regulation GDPR)

Not knowing where you live - I am sure you will find an Italian translation.

I actually downloaded the source and searched for some visible text
from the website but I did not find anything. Maybe I was too fast.

Anyway I will never do or propose changes which will have legal
consequences. This must be done by the person legally responsible for
the website.

> > Your website does not even have a contact address.
>
> There's a "contact" section in the footer, which links to all the
> relevant information. It seems to do its job, seeing as you managed
> to find your way to the mailing list after all :)

This is probably not enough. I am quite sure the requirements are
- directly reachable - no subscription to a mailing list (n/a)
- private communication (n/a)
- fast answers (done)

Actually I would really have preferred not to publish this thread.
Might sometimes be better for you too. Like when somebody wants to
tell you about malware on your site.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen

Wolfgang Rohdewald