Re: search docs on www.libvirt.org

Am Montag, dem 04.12.2023 um 15:39 +0100 schrieb Pavel Hrdina:
> Please provide any relevant source that applies to libvirt.org stating
> that we must and are legally required to provide contact information
> that you are listing here.

The legal owner of libvirt.org - whoever that is - should really consult a lawyer.

I gave you keywords to search for like

General Data Protection Regulation GDPR

A quick search produces:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation
https://www.tomsguide.com/how-to/how-to-make-a-website-gdpr-compliant

GDPR actually says it applies worldwide if the website is accessible in the EU.
(EU only follows other countries imposing their rules worldwide ...)

There is no general exception for personal websites even if some discussions only mention businesses like tomsguide.
The only exception is when your website is only for your personal use or for your family.

https://law.stackexchange.com/questions/28070/would-gdpr-affect-my-own-personal-website

I'd rather stop the discussion here - there is really nothing else to be said IMHO

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen

Wolfgang Rohdewald