Mentor moja global at CodePeak 2023!

Title: Your Email Content
Greetings from the community of programmers of IIT Guwahati and IIT Patna!

This is Gautam Sharma, pursuing a BTech in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati. I am also Competitive Programming Head at Coding Club, IIT Guwahati. We at Coding Club, IIT Guwahati were truly awe-inspired by your project moja global! Apart from the wonderful open-source community that constantly improves and develops moja global, we would like to invite you to put moja global at CodePeak-2023 for contributions!

Every year, the Coding Club, IITG organizes CodePeak, which is a month-long open-source event organized in collaboration with NJACK, IIT Patna. The event invites participants to contribute to various projects, aiming to lay a foundation for future involvement in larger programs like GSoC and Outreachy. The event targets first-timers who wish to participate in Free and Open Source(FOSS) Contributions and the experienced developers who want to show their skills by contributing to real-world projects.

CodePeak 2023, now in it's third iteration is one of the biggest open-source events for Indian college students, serving as a pre-cursor for many prestigious events like GSoC and Outreachy. We have had over 6000 participants, with over 150 projects, and 3800 pull requests in the past iterations of CodePeak! The contributors and mentors are also rewarded handsomely for their efforts towards open source by the organizers and our respected sponsors! This year, the winners will get a chance to visit Oxford!

Mentoring moja global at CodePeak 2023 can go a long way, making it mainstream/known to the untapped talent pool of open-source enthusiasts who would definitely enjoy contributing to moja global during and after CodePeak 2023.

Kindly refer to the mentor guide of CodePeak 2023 here.

Looking forward to your reply and involvement in CodePeak 2023!

CodePeak 2023: www.codepeak.tech
Coding Club IITG Instagram Page: www.instagram.com/codingclubiitg/

Warm Regards
Gautam Sharma
Competitive Programming Head, Coding Club IITG
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Assam, India