Re: ACL removal day?!

> Rahul Sundaram (sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) said:
> > The need for ACL's by default that restrict the package to only the
> > package maintainers is not clear and package maintainers are not aware
> > that ACL are added by default to their packages. If it is explicitly
> > documented that ACL's are added by default that solves the latter
> > problem.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JeremyKatz/DraftPackageAccess
>
> Jeremy, want to push that to finalized?

While useful in and of itself, we really need to revisit the idea of a
developer's guide...  having lots of little pages like this one is
really good for people that want to know.  But it sucks if I'm a new
maintainer and have to then dredge through 20 bazillion (okay,
exaggeration :-) pages on the wiki.  At the same time, I'll clean this
one up and we can get it into what we've got for now at least

Jeremy