Re: Portaudio v19 update

>>> On Tue, Jun 19, 2007, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 June 2007, Matthias Saou wrote:
>
>> I don't have any packages on my system which require portaudio, but I'm
>> sending out this email anyway just in case.
>
> $ repoquery -- repoid=development -- whatrequires -- alldeps portaudio
> espeak- 0:1.25- 1.fc8.i386
> espeak- 0:1.25- 1.fc8.x86_64

Thanks for the heads-up, guys.

espeak (version 1.26) builds against portaudio v19 with a trivial tweak to the spec file; I submit a build for espeak-1.26 for rawhide in just a bit.

This may be a dumb question, but are we going to push portaudio v19 to f7 (and possibly fc6) as well?

Cheers,
-Francois

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice