Re: libxml v1 dependencies

Hi

There's also the question of if we're server focused or desktop focused.
Right now it's some strange combination of both.  But for a one-cd
install we're going to have to make a choice between the two.

Good question.
--g
Desktop just makes better sense for a single CD target IMO. Server users generally are more advanced and would want to install more packages while a significant portion of desktop users might be willing to settle for the default desktop Lapps in a single CD. There is still a question of providing specific targets such as GNOME, KDE and XFCE among others. This can be resolved by building one and enable the community to build the rest.

regards
Rahul