Re: Use of whitelist/blacklist in articles

So what is next? Do we have to change the colors of chess pieces to pink and blue? I had a discussion recently with a "person of color" if that is the correct term these days on the subject of "firing" Aunt Jemima. He thought it was really kind of stupid. I think he is right.

Surely there must be something that is more important than this childish nonsense.