Re: History of Fedora 1 finished - please review

I've looked at this article to edit, and I'm just not sure how to start.
The article comes off as a random assortment of facts without a clear flow.
There's nothing in it about how Fedora Core came out of Red Hat Linux, or
why. For an article with "origin" in the title, this seems to me a glaring
absence. As is, I don't feel comfortable publishing this without rewriting
it entirely.

Could you make another go at this article? I would encourage you to start
by including much more in the first section, before you start throwing
factoids about naming or timeline at the reader.

Paul