Re: Is OpenSpades content license acceptable for COPR?

On 20.11.2017 15:33, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
It hasn't changed. I don't know where Miro was going with his comment.

I'm sorry for the unnecessary noise. My point here was that Fedora packages not downloading parts they need from the wild Internet is probably (in my opinion) not legal requirement, thus it (in my opinion) does not apply to Copr.

However, I'm going to stop this, before as it seems I cause more and more confusion, since I've posted the first reply (I've done that without much thinking apparently).