Re: Is OpenSpades content license acceptable for COPR?

JKS> Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is
JKS> that packages in COPR still have to comply with the Fedora
JKS> packaging requirements which pertain to
JKS> copyright/trademark/patent/trade secrets.  Or has that changed and
JKS> I didn't notice?!?

They have to meet the guidelines for licensing, not the guidelines for
packaging.  The point is that the content must be legal, not that it all
be packaged according to our stringent guidelines.

That said, the line between those probably isn't going to be completely
clear to most people.  I'm not really sure how we can make it clearer
but I'm sure Spot and I could work together to implement reasonable
suggestions.

 - J<