JpGraph and "open source use"

Hello!

It's me again with another question about a weird license wording on a
library.

tl;dr;

JpGraph's download page[0] says:

"JpGraph is released under a dual license. QPL 1.0 (Qt Free License) For
non-commercial, open-source or educational use and JpGraph Professional
License for commercial use."

I don't know what "open-source use" means, but does that wording make
this licensing unacceptable for Fedora?

Longer story

You may recall a thread I started earlier this year[1] about c-pchart
and the strange license that led to a contradiction. I've filed an issue
with Ampache[2] (a project that uses c-pchart) and they are willing to
switch to a different graphing library to help resolve this legal issue.
They are considering JpGraph as a replacement, and had asked if it would
be acceptable to Fedora.

I am not sure since it has the "non-commercial" and "commercial"
language in there. Does the "or" in the QPL satisfy our legal
requirements (since "open-source" was included in a list with "or"), or
does the language about "commercial use" supercede that? It does seem
pretty ambiguous to me.

[0] http://jpgraph.net/download/
[1]
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/legal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/4MDAWLRSVR3QIIYFJLVKMEELS5OPBIMI/