Re: 8.0 packages to QA

Quoting Johnny Strom <jonny.strom@xxxxxxxxxx>:

So to fix this I porpose that we setup a "what needs to be done list"
that is sent out every second week or so, any thoughts on that?

I think it might help some, if done right. One problem with FL QA testing (not update development, but QA testing after that) is that people don't know what is available to test, since they don't want to troll the bugzilla DB on a regular basis. So if we got the word out via a mailing list, more people might help in QA testing (before it goes to testing, as well as after it goes to testing).

--
Eric Rostetter