Re: 8.0 packages to QA

Quoting Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@xxxxxxx>:

hey, I am willing to eat my own dog food, But 1st, I need to know how to
'Prepare" it.

Point me into the "right" direction and I'll be eternally grateful.

To answer some other questions, you track updates that need to be done or
tested at https://bugzilla.fedora.us/buglist.cgi?keywords=LEGACY

You learn how to participate at http://www.fedoralegacy.org/participate/

You find other tasks that need to be done at
http://www.fedoralegacy.org/participate/task-list.php

--
Eric Rostetter