Re: does fedoralegacy depend on fedora.us?

Quoting Joe Pruett <joey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

since there still isn't an official apt or yum for fedora legacy on rh9
boxes, we are instructed to use the fedora.us version.

Not sure if you are instructed to use it, but I tried to provide instructions should you choose to use it.

further, we are
only instructed to add the fedoralegacy.org url to the sources.list file
and not to comment out the fedora.us urls (or the macromedia ones in
sources.list.d).

Probably an oversight. Care to provide an updated description of what to do?

 is this an oversight in the docs (like not telling us to
install the fedora legacy key)?

Sounds like it. I wrote them in a hurry, and without testing them.

 or are you relying on the other rpms that
fedora.us would install (10 packages that i see via apt-get -s upgrade)?

No, they are not needed or even desired.

i have assumed this is an oversight and not installed the fedora.us rpms,
but clarification would be good, as well as updating the docs.

I think it is all just oversights on my part, and any help updating the docs would be appreciated.

--
Eric Rostetter