Re: Last weeks F17 updates and problems with booting

Sorry for the top reply - on my iPad.

I'm disappointed there isn't more diagnostic tools and self repairing tools.  I'd have expected that I could have run something that would tell me what was wrong and ask if I would allow the tool to repair.

William