Re: Last weeks F17 updates and problems with booting

Tried it and felt I was getting close. But then I hit other issues trying to get things back.

Downloaded the DVD ISO to reinstall from fedora project and that failed. Got pushed into dracut (?). Not sure why that image doesn't work for me.

So then I went live cd and that worked. I installed from there. And currently resorting the backup of my home dir.

So I basically gave up and reinstalled. Wasted several days. Very disappointed.

Thanks for you help guys. The effort was much appreciated.

William