Re: Recent problem enabling kde-redhat repo

Rex Dieter wrote:

> Due to silliness of trying different configurations
over time, both of
> those mirrorlist solutions are supported and should
work exactly the same
> (the mirrorlist files should link to identical
content... essentially).

OK, thanks. I suppose it's possible that the repo is
getting so popular that they are all timing out since
a few weeks ;-)

Another question I have is about the relationship to
the different repos.

Firstly, there's Fedora updates and updates-testing.
They seem to be clear to understand. At one time,
users who wanted an early taste would go to kde-redhat
and enable the kde-redhat-testing and kde-redhat-
unstable repos. I have followed this method for years.
Since some months or so, it seems to me that things
are ending up in Fedora updates-testing even before
they end up in kde-redhat. So, Iḿ confused about the
hierarchy: where in the scheme of adventure and
stability do these various repos fit? My system
appears to be very standard and works with most
updates with little problem and I like to get the
testing packages before they land in Fedora updates.
In the past, I never bothered with Fedora updates-
testing|unstable, since kde-redhat appeared to be the
early adopters' track... but no more?

And now there is even the kde-sig copr repo! I have
never used it. I don't have a clue where these all fit
in, in the scheme of things. Does the kde-sig copr
repo supercede kde-redhat? If I use kde-redhat, what
will copr give me?