Re: Recent problem enabling kde-redhat repo

P.  Gueckel wrote:

> For years, I have been using the kdeforge.repo file,
> but since a while, I have been having
> difficulties/impossibility to get anything.
>
> I spent the last hour trying to muddle through the
> various repo files and I am unable to determine which
> is the one to use: kde.repo, kdeforge.repo, kde-
> redhat.repo, etc.
>
> Also, and this is where the problem seems to lie, some
> of these repo files refer to the mirrorlist at:
>
> http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/fedora/mirrors-stable|testing|
unstable

> while other of these repo files refer to the location
> of the mirrorlist at:
>
> http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/fedora/23/x86_64/[stable/mirrors|
> testing/mirrors|unstable/mirrors]
>
> No matter which combination I seem to try, dnf hangs
> for ages and then returns and error:

Due to silliness of trying different configurations over time, both of those
mirrorlist solutions are supported and should work exactly the same (the
mirrorlist files should link to identical content... essentially).

I'll try forcing regeneration of kde-unstable repodata to see if that helps.

-- Rex