Re: Additional account with read DB access

On Fri, 5 Feb 2016 08:21:07 -0500
Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 12:26:13PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > Is the tool just a few queries or is it more than this?
>
> I do not know the answer to this, as I am making it up as I think of
> interesting questions I want answered. Eventually, I think it should
> only be a few queries -- I just don't know what they are yet.
>

> > Basically, I was wondering if it would be interesting to place these
> > stats into HK itself, or as a separate small service (whose access
> > to be restricted to a certain group). This would allow to not give
> > direct access to the DB, offer this tool to other MM3/HK users as
> > well as giving you access to the stats whenever you want/need :)
>
> Maybe I could have some sort of temporary ad-hoc access until I figure
> out the above? :)

ok. How about we add you to sysadmin-tools for now and you can login to
mailman01 and make queries from there (or mailman02 actually which is
much more idle).

Once you figure out what queries you need or if we can figure out how
to make public db dumps we can use them?

kevin