Additional account with read DB access

Hey folks,

Matt would like read access on HyperKitty's production database to collect some statistics[1], and I wondered if we have a procedure for this kind of request.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/5070

Should it be done via a script that would be stored in our ansible repo? I'm pretty sure I don't have the permissions to touch the private repo though. If it's the right way, who should I ping about that?

Thanks!
Aurélien