Re: Additional account with read DB access

On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 12:26:13PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Is the tool just a few queries or is it more than this?

I do not know the answer to this, as I am making it up as I think of
interesting questions I want answered. Eventually, I think it should
only be a few queries -- I just don't know what they are yet.

> Basically, I was wondering if it would be interesting to place these
> stats into HK itself, or as a separate small service (whose access to
> be restricted to a certain group). This would allow to not give
> direct access to the DB, offer this tool to other MM3/HK users as
> well as giving you access to the stats whenever you want/need :)

Maybe I could have some sort of temporary ad-hoc access until I figure
out the above? :)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>