Re: Proposal: Fedora G11N Steering Committee

On 17 December 2015 at 00:26, Andrei Fediukov <user15092011@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Lets use it for improving Fedora project.
>

> I am already a member of the team of localization and Ambassador. and I am
> confronted with the fact that I do not quite localized materials, which I've
> been doing, and the documentation that I translate. and confronted with the
> fact that my fellow countrymen not heard about the project fedora. and you
> are now starting some New Year's vanity with the development budget and the
> distribution of decision-making positions, although completely ignore my
> requests to present your vision of globalization. that will be used as a
> basis and any problems will be solved and how.

Glad to meet you :)
Added few more explanation to Goals. It is still Draft, so feel free
to suggest improvements.

>> You are not subscribed to G11N list yet. That is why those gets
>> filtered out and once i get notification, i am approving it. Please
>> subscribe to list and save me from manual administration [4]
>> Its not my list,  we have 4 members administrating it. [5]
>

> yah! on your I do not know how to subscribe? Do you think I get these
> letters? the first thing I did this "again" signed up for the newsletter and
> receive notifications that have already been signed.

I still don't see your email "user15092011@xxxxxxxxx" in subscriber
list. Please subscribe with this email id.

>> Its Wiki, please feel free to add your feedback there. We don't want
>> to lose your valuable feedback.
>

> you still have not laid your own vision of the project g11n

Please refer Wiki. We are looking for shared vision not individual. If
you have any idea, please share.

-
Pravin