Re: Proposal: Fedora G11N Steering Committee

* http://blogs.adobe.com/globalization/2012/04/12/globalization-myth-series-myth-1-software-globalization-internationalization-localization-translation/
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/G11N/Globalization_Proposal

I believe above both link can answer your queries.

The fact that I, more recently, doing fedora localization into Russian. and of course I have read your wiki page, but besides the general, "marketing" phrases I could not see anything.

what issues will decide this project? what are the goals for the project fedora. you can find the time to express their own vision and not to answer me a link 3 years ago?

I personally see the existing problems at the stage of localization, and you offer to the problems of old projects to add a new project. budget plan, assign positions. how it will solve the existing problems? I'm sure it will only create new ones, in the best case situation is not Change, apart from financial costs.