Re: Proposal: Fedora G11N Steering Committee

>  From your earlier reply, I thought you are asking for some external
> links with definition. :)

I asked for is not so much external links (by the way there was no more relevant references, such as wikipedia or something? what do you draw inspiration?) as your own vision. on the wiki page g11n absolutely nothing is clear.

> Please mention those problems. I think that will be good start to Form
> translation group as suggested by Zoltan in earlier reply.
> I would love to participate as a member of this group with you all :)

a good start would be to solve the problems of localization, which I'll let you know if you do not know the current situation.

and, incidentally, to adhere to the rules of writing in the mail, no html and etc. but that such an approach to the existing rules, I'm afraid you've done even more trouble with your new project.

> I am just opening up this for wider group for suggestion and feedback.
> Positive/Negative feedback are welcome. I think this is way we can
> learn and improve further.

hope mailing list has become open and not closed and only for "members of the mailing list" (and then somehow does not agree with your words "open" and "broader groups") and I, as a subscriber of your mailing list, no longer have to specifically ask you to publish my message.

and why our correspondence does not enter the discussion page? You're hiding something?