Re: Proposal: Fedora G11N Steering Committee

On 16 December 2015 at 15:57, Andrei Fediukov <user15092011@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> *
>> http://blogs.adobe.com/globalization/2012/04/12/globalization-myth-series-myth-1-software-globalization-internationalization-localization-translation/
>> * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/G11N/Globalization_Proposal
>>
>> I believe above both link can answer your queries.
>>
> The fact that I, more recently, doing fedora localization into Russian. and
> of course I have read your wiki page, but besides the general, "marketing"
> phrases I could not see anything.
>
> what issues will decide this project? what are the goals for the project
> fedora. you can find the time to express their own vision and not to answer
> me a link 3 years ago?

>From your earlier reply, I thought you are asking for some external
links with definition. :)

> I personally see the existing problems at the stage of localization

Please mention those problems. I think that will be good start to Form
translation group as suggested by Zoltan in earlier reply.
I would love to participate as a member of this group with you all :)

> and you
> offer to the problems of old projects to add a new project. budget plan,
> assign positions. how it will solve the existing problems?

Please, its not only me.
Rather the whole active group present At FAD thought there is need of
FG governance group. We have created this proposal in Globalization
FAD itself.  [3]
I am just opening up this for wider group for suggestion and feedback.
Positive/Negative feedback are welcome. I think this is way we can
learn and improve further.

Again will be very helpful, if you can draft problems you think
presently open somewhere or mention in mailing list itself with other
thread.

Regards,
Pravin

3. https://docs.google.com/document/d/17LU-PmtuirbGd7wfxUuKTz7X6fsv82PVPgZaDELi4js/