Proposal: Fedora G11N Steering Committee

Hi All,

  I am sure, most of the people working with Fedora I18N, L10N from 5-6
year must be aware regarding Fedora L10N Steering Committee. [1]  As far
as i know this committee was active around 2009 and very effective.

 During Fedora G11N activity day discussions, we again felt there is
need for some kind of official committee to drive Fedora Globalization
activities. Fedora is growing faster with number of different domains
and G11N also need to adapt those changes quickly to remain on the track.

 For this purpose and in line with [1], we were thinking of Fedora
Globalization steering committee. I have created initial proposal for
it. [2]

 Its open for feedback, please feel free to share other active members,
discuss in your respective language groups. This is just initial
proposal and i am sure, we can improve and make it more effective with
active participation.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1.