Epigrafica and Breip fonts are no longer in progress

I've been going through the fonts that are marked as in progress for
packaging in the wiki and comparing them to review requests in Bugzilla.

To track what I was doing, I've made a table here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Frixxon

(yeah, too lazy to even make a sub-page!)

Of the older packages that were being reviewed, Epigrafica and Breip
stalled quickly, after a first attempt at packaging by someone. I've
emailed him this evening, and he has confirmed that he won't be correcting
the work done so far.

So, two things:

1. Breip and Epigrafica are back on the wishlist. Spot also started
packaging Epigrafica, but stopped when he realised someone else was doing
it.

2. As a newbie myself, I don't know how the review requests for these two
should be closed, or who can do it, but it needs doing.