Re: Packaging m2e-wtp

Il 15/03/2015 00:03, Julius Schwartzenberg ha scritto:
I'm getting a bit further again with the m2e-wtp build. Disabling the
things with seem mostly relevant for the update site allowed the build
to progress.

Roland Grunberg wrote:
There may be a workaround you could try that would avoid having to OSGi-ify
maven-war-plugin. If you add the attribute 'Eclipse-BundleShape: dir' into
the MANIFEST.MF for org.eclipse.m2e.wtp, then symlink the system jar for
maven-war-plugin matching the name listed in Bundle-ClassPath, the build
should work. The purpose of adding that attribute above is to avoid packaging
the plugin as a jar, with an embedded jar, which is against guidelines. I
think you'd probably have to re-symlink the jar for %%install as well.
hi,
Bundle-ClassPath (as for Class-Path) is not allowed in Fedora.
You should (read must) remove this instruction from felix (or war plugin)
regards
gil
It seems there is still a problem with this workaround. I'm facing the
error from XMvn that I should remove all dependencies with the scope
system. It mentions the maven-war-plugin-2.1.1.jar, which I symlinked.
The dependency section of this plugin doesn't have a scope specified,
should I add one to make this work? Is situation occurring also with
other builds?

Thanks,
Julius