Re: another logistical question: timing!

Hi

On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If people think it's a good idea, we could send a message to the announce
list, I guess. But I don't really think that'd help much over all of the
above.

If you are doing an announcement, the rationale for doing these changes should be summarized in that page or referenced from there atleast.

Rahul