Re: Fedora Board election results

Josh Boyer wrote:
That's why RH has appointed seats.  So if they aren't appointing people
to lookout for their business interests, there's not much Fedora can do
about it...

So our choices now are appoint yet another @redhat.com person which will make the community complain louder (can we say 7-2?), or appoint someone from the community which will not represent Red Hat's interests. Both options have pretty bad downsides for Red Hat. We're trying to both play nice with the community by giving them a say, and protect our interests. Which is probably not completely possible this time around....