Re: anaconda-patches mailing list

On 05/25/2016 07:59 AM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
When I followed the above link I found information that github
encourages apps that let people do interesting things with their repo
access. You need to have an app key to use their authentication. So if
you wanted to use github's authentication to grow a competing service,
they could shut you down. Pagure would only compete on some levels and
they may not be worried about it. But it is still a risk.

fwiw gitlab.com uses github accts as one of its log in methods. direct competitor :)

~m