Re: anaconda-patches mailing list

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 13:57:27 -0500,
 Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyway, if there's something that you need and pagure doesn't offer, I
would suggest you make the pagure developers aware of that.

I have been creating feature request issues. I have also been trying to help a bit with some existing issues, but have only been making progress slowly so far.

Github supports oauth2; that should be enough, I think.

As a provider or consumer? It would be really nice if they were a provider, but I wouldn't expect that as it would partly reduce their lock in from network effect. Though they do other things that help everyone.