Re: Stabilize anaconda development earlier in the cycle.

On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 05:21:40PM +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> >>However I'm stilling working on that proposal and most likely it
> >>will get killed in birth or shot on sight due to certain company's
> >>focus on the three product proposal.
> >Why does everything have to be so oppositional?
> Because everything seems to be already set in stone on the other
> side with regards to the three product proposal as well as the

Nothing is "set in stone". The current proposal was passed by FESCo and the
Advisory Board, and we're going ahead with working on it on that basis. It's
open for adjustment. I like a lot of what you are suggesting with your
proposal, but I think it draws a too-small box around Fedora. I think it
could work together very nicely -- but the constant negativity really
_can't_ fit in.

I appreciate what you're doing _here_ -- I think it's very possible that we
need to rethink how Fedora/Anaconda integration works, and communication
with QA about that is crucial and it's good to bring the subject up now, for
all the reasons you mention in your initial message.

--
Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>