Stabilize anaconda development earlier in the cycle.

Greetings

I have been thinking about how we in QA are supposed to be able to manage covering 3 or more products ( depending how the outcome of the directions end up being ).

Now given that Anaconda is one of our larger time consumer in QA it will requires us to stabilize anaconda development earlier in the cycle and be completely done at branch time or alpha so we can dedicate the remaining time of the development cycle to try to cover the "products" as well as any test days and other QA related activities.

Now obviously we will need an extra development to be able to implement this from both ends as well as formulate how we go about testing this etc and FESCo wanted solid justifications for possibly providing extra development time for F21 before their meeting next so it would be good to get some thoughts comment on this from you guys/girls since this probably is the only time we will have to be able to do this for the next years.

Is this something we could/should do?

How much time would it be required to achieve this from your end?

Is this something we cant do? if so why?

JBG